Airside Operations Officer
€ 3.276 - € 4.228
Airside Operations Officer (Lelystad Airport)
Lelystad Airport is the largest General Aviation airport in the Netherlands. Besides being a bustling operation. Lelystad Airport is a great organisation to work for. We have a motivated team, everyone knows each other, communication lines are short, including with management, and the work is very diverse.
Lelystad Airport is an independent organisation within Royal Schiphol Group.
If you are a pioneer and ready for a new adventure, Lelystad Airport is the place for you! Do you want an exciting role in a dynamic environment with room for development? Apply now > And who knows, we might be having a coffee soon!
Tasks and Responsibilities
As an Airside Operations Officer at Lelystad Airport, you will have a wide range of tasks and responsibilities. Alongside the Operational Department colleagues, you will be responsible for the execution of all primary airside operational processes, including:
- Serving as a point of contact for operational users.
- Conducting checks and inspections.
- Supervising and supporting the execution of operations.
- Recording flight data in the airport information system.
- Manning the Airport Operations Centre (APOC).
- Bird control on and near the runway.
- Safely and efficiently guiding and parking aircraft.
- Performing tasks in snow and ice management.
- Coordinating and executing tasks during incidents and emergencies.
- Handling additional tasks such as in the field of security, scheduling, or operational procedures.
- Collecting airport fees.
What We Require
You are an Airside Operations Officer with a strong passion for aviation and a focus on operational safety. You have a proactive mindset, a result-oriented approach and team-player mentality. You think about process improvements, you are empathetic, and can handle various situations with confidence. Additionally:
- You have an intellectual and professional level at least equivalent to having completed MBO+
- You are proficient in the English language.
- Ideally, you have demonstrable work experience in aviation operations.
What We Offer
In addition to a competitive salary (job scale 8, minimum €3,276.53 – maximum €4,228.15 gross per month excluding irregularity allowance) based on a 36-hour working week with shifts (evenings, weekends, and holidays) and excellent secondary benefits, Lelystad Airport offers a dynamic and diverse work environment where you have plenty of opportunities to use and develop your talents.
About the Team
Lelystad Airport and the Operational Department are constantly evolving. We strive to balance the continuity of current services with the transformation into an airport with commercial passenger flights. Your tasks and responsibilities as an Airside Operations Officer will evolve along with these changes.
Questions and Application Process
We welcome your application via the Schiphol Career site by Monday 6 November 2023.
Please note that applications not submitted via the apply button on the Schiphol Career site cannot be processed.
For inquiries about the position after reading this job vacancy, please contact Peter van der Werf at [email protected].
For questions about the application process, please reach out to Sabrina Vorstenbosch at [email protected].
A Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) application and an AIVD screening are part of the application procedure.