Privacy Statement LARSA
NOTE: This Privacy Statement is an addendum to the general Privacy Statement of Lelystad Airport, specific for LARSA. The general Privacy Statement of Lelystad Airport can be found here. Both this specific addendum and the general Privacy Statement of Lelystad Airport are applicable to active users of LARSA.
LARSA is a product of Lelystad Airport, part of the Royal Schiphol Group. This Privacy Statement will explain how Lelystad Airport uses the personal data which is collected from you when you use LARSA.
What data do we collect?
LARSA collects the following data:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Data from all reservations entered by the User in LARSA, including the registration of the aircraft used.
How do we collect your data?
LARSA will store the personal details entered during the sign-up process, and subsequently store all details of reservations which are made by the User.
How will we use your data?
We will only collect data which are necessary for the following reasons:
- They are required for a correct functioning of the LARSA apps and platform
- They are required by Lelystad Airport to efficiently and safely manage the airport’s operations
- They are required to allow Lelystad Airport to seek contact by e-mail or telephone with you, for operational, information or promotion purposes.
- They are required for analysis, development and optimization of the functionalities of the LARSA platform.
Who will receive your data?
LARSA is a development of Lelystad Airport, and all personal information handled in LARSA is primarily processed by Lelystad Airport. However, only the following third parties will also have (limited) access to personal information stored in LARSA:
- LVNL will receive the name and aircraft registration number of each pilot who uses LARSA actively. LVNL will only use this information for operational purposes.
- Supplier AirportCreators B.V. and their subcontractor GlobalOrange B.V., both registered in The Netherlands, will have access to the databases containing the personal information stored in LARSA. However, neither of these parties will collect, use or modify these personal details in any way. Access is only required for these parties to provide efficient technical support for LARSA.
How do we store your data?
All personal information collected is stored on secure and GDPR-compliant servers located within the European Union. Lelystad Airport will have the authority to download some of this personal information to their own secure local network. All collected data can be kept until the User requests full deletion by deleting their user account.
Your rights regarding data protection:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – Users of LARSA are fully able to request erasure of all personal information from the LARSA platform by deleting their account. This can be done via the (web)app.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to we processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that LARSA transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have four weeks to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
Royal Schiphol Group - Lelystad Airport
8203 AE Lelystad
8218 PC Lelystad